Chayil Window Cleaners offers a specialized and professional window cleaning service.
We are a Gauteng-based, 100% black-woman-owned and managed business
We are sufficiently resourced with state of the art equipment (water-fed pole system using “pure water”) and rope access systems.
Our carefully selected cleaning technicians are readily available to service both commercial and residential clients.
WHAT WE CLEAN
- Car Dealerships
- Office Blocks & Office Complexes
- Showrooms and Factory’s
- Shopping Centres and Shop Fronts
- Complexes and Estates
- Schools and Universities
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Hotels and Conference Centres
We also provide these services to Residential clients:
- Housing Estates (single houses or entire estate)
- Flats (individual or entire block)
- Townhouses (single unit or entire complex)
- Retirement Homes (single unit or entire complex)
- Lifestyle villages
HOW WE CLEAN
All external window cleaning is carried out using a high-reach water-fed-pole system at heights up to 15m – without using ladders or scaffolding, whilst the internal work is via traditional squeegee method.
Water Fed Pole System (WFP)
- This work is done from the ground hence it is safer, less intrusive, environmentally friendly and faster than traditional methods.
- The WFP system basically uses tap water which undergoes a filtration process where pure water is produced and then is pumped through hoses and telescopic poles, directly onto the windows and frames.
- A soft bristled brush is used to agitate dust particles, which are then rinsed away with the pure water – no chemicals or detergents are used – just pure water. Only pure water allows for spot-free cleaning and a sparkling finish
- The cleaned windows will be left wet which seems unusual but be assured, once the water has dried, you will be left with sparkling windows with no spots or streaks.
- You will likely notice that the windows stay cleaner for longer. This is because there is no sticky soap residue left on the window. Usually rainfall would mix with this soap residue and form little spots on the windows.
Traditional window cleaning methods in SA used soap based detergents which resulted in dirt build up on your windows resulting in spotty and streaky windows.
At least 3 treatments with pure water will really give you the benefits of this cleaning method. We recommend a minimum of at least 3 treatments.
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
We provide once-off and contract solutions.
We negotiate a specific package to suite specific requirements for landlords, body-corporate, managing and real estate agents.
Reminders are sent by sms a week in advance for scheduled contract work.
All work is supervised and managed by a site manager.